MAN Diesel & Turbo
Digitized processes provide legal security at MAN Diesel & Turbo
OpenText Extended ECM for SAP® Solutions provides information to staff in a business context
- Paper processes make compliance management more difficult
- A heterogeneous archive landscape increases process time, effort and costs
- Information not available in the correct context
- Digitized processes provide legal security
- Documents in the correct context reduce search time and cost
- The central OpenText platform reduces the extent and duration of follow-up projects
About MAN Diesel & Turbo
MAN Diesel & Turbo, headquartered in Augsburg, Germany, is the world’s leading manufacturer of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery. The company employs around 14,900 staff at more than 100 international sites, primarily in Germany, Denmark, France, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, India, and China.
The company develops two-stroke and four-stroke engines for marine and stationary applications, turbochargers and propellers, in addition to gas and steam turbines, compressors, and chemical reactors. Complete solutions such as ship propulsion systems, engine power plants, and turbomachinery units for the oil & gas sector, as well as the process industries, complete the range of products and services. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services marketed under the MAN PrimeServ brand.