Micronas Speeds Up Product Development with OpenText
OpenText Exceed TurboX reduces R&D time to market, protects IP, and simplifies administration
- Operation of servers in decentralized development centers
- Reducing research and development (R&D) times
- Centralization of administration, including user profiles
- Protection of intellectual property (IP) across multiple locations
- Faster application usage at remote locations with less data transmitted
- Overall R&D times reduced with faster application access
- Centralized administration and profile management
- Improved security and IP protection and overall cost reduction
Micronas, a TDK group company, designs and manufactures intelligent, sensor-based system solutions for the automotive industry and other industrial applications. While the holding company is headquartered in Zurich (Switzerland), operational headquarters are based in Freiburg (Germany).
The workforce of around 900 staff provides the long-standing customer base with a variety of Hall sensors and embedded motor controllers – more than three billion Hall sensors have been shipped to date. Its products are used in automotive and industrial applications, such as drivetrains, chassis frames, engine management, and convenience functions.