Nayara Energy transforms accounts payable processes with OpenText invoice solutions
Indian energy company automates invoice processing with OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions to increase efficiency and accelerate turnaround time.
- Lack of a standardized process for receiving, capturing, and processing invoices
- Difficult to track the status of invoices in a timely manner
- Invoices had to be checked manually to ensure accuracy and compliance which was cumbersome and time-consuming
- OpenText Capture Center
- OpenText Data Archiving for SAP® Solutions
- OpenText Document Access for SAP® Solutions
- OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® Solutions
- Automated invoice management for maximum efficiency
- Eliminated time-consuming, manual invoice processes
- Accelerated invoice approval cycles and reduced errors
- Enabled real-time invoice visibility and reporting
About Nayara Energy
Based in Mumbai, India, Nayara Energy is a new-age downstream energy and petrochemicals company with a strong presence across the hydrocarbon value chain from refining to retail. The company owns and operates India’s second-largest single-site refinery, one of the world’s most modern and complex refineries. The company also has India’s largest and fastest growing private retail network with more than 6,000 fuel stations across India.