Amazon Web Services and OpenText
Market-leading Information Management applications powered by Amazon Web Services
Expanding on OpenText’s commitment to customer choice, OpenText and Amazon Web Services (AWS) have come together to simplify, accelerate and optimize the transition of customer workloads to the cloud. The combination of OpenText cloud-native applications and expert managed services, together with the scalability and performance of AWS, offer more secure, reliable and compliant solutions to customers wanting to deploy cloud-based Information Management applications.
About Amazon Web Services
AWS is the market leader in public cloud, with the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering more than 175 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers, including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises and leading government agencies, use AWS to lower costs, become more agile and innovate faster.
The strategic collaboration between OpenText and AWS offers businesses the opportunity to consume industry leading Information Management solutions as fully managed services on AWS for cost savings, increased performance, scalability and security.
- Deploy, innovate and reduce costs faster
- Leverage the industry’s leading Information Management applications and the largest and most secure public cloud computing environment available today
- Accelerate the migration of OpenText Information Management on-premises solutions to the cloud
- Leverage a single OpenText SLA commitment covering Information Management products, expert managed services and flexible AWS cloud infrastructure
- Rely on proven operational expertise on the largest global network spanning 245 countries