Google Cloud and OpenText
Google Cloud’s preferred Information Management partner. OpenText’s preferred public cloud.
Delivering on the commitment to customer choice, OpenText™ and Google Cloud have developed an Enterprise Managed Services (EMS) offering to help customers realize the full potential of OpenText Anywhere. As the OpenText preferred public cloud platform, OpenText customers can deploy Information Management workloads on the Google Cloud Platform. In turn, Google Cloud has selected OpenText as its preferred provider of Information Management solutions on Google Cloud.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Its Google Cloud is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube. Alongside a set of management tools, it provides a series of modular cloud services, including computing, data storage, data analytics and machine learning.
The OpenText and Google Cloud strategic partnership offers customers the choice to consume Information Management applications as a managed service delivered on Google Cloud, the enterprise-class cloud platform from Google Cloud.
- Deliver OpenText Information Management products as an EMS on a secure, globally scaled platform from Google
- Optimize OpenText performance with expertise from the creator of Kubernetes container management
- Leverage a single, OpenText SLA commitment for Information Management products, expert managed services and flexible Google Cloud infrastructure
- Migrate on-premises Information Management systems to Google Cloud to modernize solutions with automatic upgrades
- Extend Information Management investments with Google AI/ML and analytics service integrations