Microsoft and OpenText
About the partnership
Combining Microsoft's application platform and productivity technologies with OpenText’s expertise in Information Management (IM), companies can connect all aspects of their information infrastructure to unlock the Information Advantage.
OpenText solutions for Microsoft offer seamless integration of business content with popular Microsoft applications, such as Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Outlook, and industry-specific business applications, such as SAP, Oracle and Salesforce, to increase productivity and maximize investments in Microsoft technologies.
Building on OpenText’s commitment to customer choice, OpenText IM solutions are certified to run on Microsoft Azure’s public cloud environment as a fully managed service.
About Microsoft Azure
Azure is a growing set of cloud computing services to help organizations meet business challenges, with the freedom to build, manage and deploy applications on a massive global network using preferred tools and frameworks. The public cloud of choice for 95% of the Fortune 500, Azure has more than 90 compliance certifications and a global infrastructure spanning 61 regions and available in 140 countries.
Customer benefitsOpenText Information Management solutions, available to customers as a fully managed service on Microsoft Azure, combine the application expertise of OpenText with the scalability, security and global reach of Azure to make Information Management solutions available to users under a single SLA commitment from OpenText.
- Lower costs, increase productivity, improve collaboration and business agility
- Take advantage of continuous innovation from Microsoft, including 1000+ new capabilities built in the past year
- Build and deploy applications how and where needed with Microsoft’s commitment to open source and support for all languages and frameworks
- Seamlessly integrate and manage environments with services designed for hybrid cloud—on-premises, in the cloud or at the edge
- Proactively safeguard data and streamline compliance, backed by 90+ compliance offerings
- Achieve global reach and local presence with an infrastructure spanning 60 regions and available in 140 countries