What’s New in the Latest Release of RightFax?
The latest release of OpenText™ RightFax™, RightFax 16 Enhancement Pack 4, is full of new features, functionality and add-on-modules designed to simplify environments, add new visibility to traffic and improve the administrative and user experience.
Key release highlights include:
- Web-based user client - RightFax FaxUtil Web is designed to provide a full-featured, web-based user experience that offers all the full functionality of RightFax FaxUtil as a thin client, eliminating the administrative burden of managing a Windows-based RightFax user client.
- OpenText™ RightFax™ Archive - RightFax Archive is an add-on module to RightFax installations that provides an integrated archiving tool allowing administrators to maintain their fax content within the RightFax system, without degrading the performance of RightFax or using third party or separate archiving tools.
- OpenText™ RightFax™ Secure FoIP channels - When utilizing Fax over IP (FoIP), RightFax Secure FoIP channels secure and encrypt fax traffic within the firewall. This new channel option introduces support for TLS over SIP, where TLS provides endpoint authentication by using mutual or two-way authentication on a hop-by-hop basis
- RightFax eBusiness License - This release introduces new functionality that allows organizations to privately share their server capacity with other business entities and affiliates through “Exclusive Groups” available with the RightFax eBusiness License. The RightFax eBusiness License allows organizations to provide fax services with included privacy for an unlimited number of affiliate business partners.
- RightFax Capture - Automate business processes with a new integration between RightFax and capture technology. OpenText™ Cloud Capture now integrates with a RightFax server to receive inbound faxes and apply optical character recognition to the fax’s content to extract data and convert faxed content into data for back-end systems, or route based on bar code data.
- RightFax Analytics improvements - RightFax Analytics now includes a year’s worth of data for tracking metrics with a visual representation of performance. It also includes the channel utilization for both sending and receiving to help track available capacity and avoid bottlenecks.
- Plus so much more!
Here at OpenText, we’re hyper-focused on enabling the digital world and creating a better way for you to leverage information across your entire ecosystem of customers, partners, and stakeholders.