OpenText 360 for SharePoint
OpenText Process360 for SharePoint: 2011 Microsoft ISV Partner of the Year
While Microsoft SharePoint provides basic workflow capabilities to support simple processes such as document approval, companies turn to enterprise business process management suites when they need to automate and optimize business-critical processes.
With Process360, businesses can take advantage of enterprise process applications delivered on top of SharePoint that also leverage other Microsoft technologies for content management, collaboration, user interface design, and integrated communications.
Business and government organizations can take advantage of Process360 to:
- Orchestrate content-rich process execution across their organization
- Deliver enterprise-class process management applications on top of the SharePoint platform
- Kick off processes after documents arrive into SharePoint (e.g., invoices or claims) or as other content-related events occur (e.g. verify credit rating, review customer order)
- Monitor, report on, and analyze real-time and historical process activity leveraging SQL databases
- Create and simulate Visio-based process models validate operational performance or quantify recommendations for process change.
- Leverage Lync, unified voice and messaging, inside the process application to improve visibility to critical business needs, resolve issues faster, and build a knowledge base of process expertise.
- Develop process applications using a library of 40+ customizable SharePoint web parts to quickly deliver user experiences that truly reflect people want to get their work done