OpenText Migration & Upgrade Services
Effectively plan and deliver application upgrades and migrations
Migration & Upgrade Services overview
The experienced OpenText™ Migration & Upgrade Services team help plan and deliver application upgrades and data migrations to reduce cost, mitigate risk and increase the value of OpenText platforms. The team assesses the current environment and offers the expertise and tools to help ensure a successful project, whether on-premises, in the OpenText Cloud or in other environments.
Migration & Upgrade Services benefits
Leverage third-party product support to get the latest operating system and database versions and maximize performance.
Rely on experienced and certified OpenText consultants to plan and implement application upgrades or data migrations to ensure success in all projects.
Move to the cloud
Reduce cost and risk while increasing the performance of applications and platforms.
Receive improved usability and performance for maximum ROI using the latest software versions.
OpenText's 100% certified global consultants bring more than 25 years of experience
to support successful upgrades or migrations.
Software Upgrade Services
Improve user experiences and enhance productivity with an upgrade assessment, followed by planning, building and testing and finally execution of the upgrade.
Data Migration Services
Analyze, retrieve, structure and move content from different source systems to target repositories using a variety of tools and proven methodologies.
Application Decommissioning Services
Plan for any legacy applications and data archiving services to reduce costs while meeting business and regulatory needs.
Speak to an expert
- Upgrade Assessment service overview
- Cloud Readiness Assessment service overview
- Smart Migration solution overview
- Migrate FirstDoc to OpenText Documentum D2 service overview
- Documentum xCP Migration Assessment service overview
- Documentum Upgrade Assessment service
- 10 reasons to upgrade OpenText Content Suite and Extended ECM
- Top 10 reasons to upgrade Documentum
- 5 considerations when decommissioning legacy applications
- 5 best practices to maximizing your EIM investment