OpenText™ offers product and role-based certifications that recognize learning achievement milestones and confirm qualified knowledge and skills.
Read about the value of OpenText Certification in our overview (PDF)
OpenText certifications are now valid for 3 years.
Select an exam below to check the pre-requisites and register.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Archive Center Administrator Certification
- Content Server Administrator Certification
- Content Server Business Administrator Certification
- Content Server Business Analyst Certification
- Content Server Business User Certification NEW!
- Content Server Developer Certification
- Core Content Business Administration Certification NEW!
- Documentum Administrator Certification
- Documentum Business Administrator Certification
- Documentum Business User Certification NEW!
- Documentum D2 Business Analyst Certification
- Documentum xCP Developer Certification
- eDOCS DM Administrator Certification
- eDOCS RM Business Analyst Certification
- InfoArchive Administrator Certification
- Intelligent Capture Administrator Certification
- Intelligent Capture Developer Certification
- CX-E Neverfail
- CX-E TeamQ
- CX-E Voice Administrator
- CX-E Voice Certified Professional
- CX-E Voice Certified Specialist
- CX-E Voice Enterprise Specialist
- Exstream Administrator Certification
- Exstream Business Administration Certification NEW!
- Exstream Business Analyst Certification
- Exstream Communications Server Administrator Certification
- Exstream Communications Server Business Analyst Certification
- Media Management Administrator Certification
- Media Management Developer Certification
- TeamSite Administrator Certification
- XM Hospitality Certified Specialist
- Axcelerate Data Processing Specialist Training & Certification
- Axcelerate Data Processing Specialist Certification (exam only)
- Axcelerate Review & Analysis – Case Manager Training & Certification
- Axcelerate Review and Analysis – Case Manager Certification (exam only)
- Axcelerate Review and Analysis – Investigator Training & Certification
- Capture Solutions for SAP Business Administrator Certification
- Core Archive for SAP Solutions Business Administrator Certification NEW!
- Extended ECM for Microsoft Office365 Administrator Certification
- Extended ECM for SAP Solutions Foundation Business Administrator Certification
- Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors Business Administrator Certification
- Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors Business User Certification NEW!
- Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Policy Compliant Practitioner NEW!
- Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions Business User Certification NEW!
- Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions Business Administrator Certification NEW!
- Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions: Beyond Invoice Automation Business Administrator Certification
Achieve Cloud Policy Certification
Demonstrate cloud deployment skills as a certified Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Policy Compliant Practitioner.
This program is designed to certify practitioners deploying OpenText Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors through a combination of self-paced learning and instructor-led training:
Certification Boot Camps
These sessions are comprised of a combination of accelerated learning, practical experience and networking. Materials used in each course may include, eLearning, instructor-led classroom sessions, lectures from field experts, case study solutions, role playing as a customer, the development and presentation of a project and final certification exams. Certification is awarded to participants that obtain a passing grade in the certification exams.
- OpenText certifications are valid for a three-year period. Renewal of an expired certification requires completion of the current exam.
- OpenText certification badges issued after May 30, 2021 are valid for a three-year period.
- Renewal of a certification is available at a 50% discount off list price until the certification expires.
- OpenText strongly recommends completion of pre-requisite courses before attempting a certification exam.
- All in-class Certification programs will be supervised by an OpenText approved instructor or facilitator.
- To receive a certification, the candidate must obtain a grade of at least 70 to 80% (depending on the specific exam).
- In the event that a candidate fails their first attempt to pass any certification exam, OpenText does not require any waiting period between the first and second attempts. However, the candidate shall be required to wait a period of at least 14 days before a third or any subsequent attempt(s). One attempt is included with each certification exam purchase. Second and subsequent attempt(s) need to be purchased separately.
- Participants who pass an exam cannot take the exam again to improve their results. No 'make-up' exams are permitted.
- Disclosure of exam content and other acts of misconduct during or after the certification are strictly prohibited. If such an act occurs, the certification will not be awarded or may be revoked.
For details on EnCase certification regulations visit the EnCase certifications page.
Search and register online for scheduled courses: